The big brother of the V2M, the V3M has the same outstanding features, with a larger ribbon tweeter and midrange/woofer driver, giving an even more authoritative sound.
- Design: 2-way vented-box
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-40kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms (minimum 6.4 ohms)
- Power Requirement: 50-200W recommended
- Tweeter: Model: G3N. Purified aluminum ribbon tweeter, the size of aluminum ribbon
- (LWT):110mm×14.5mm×0.01mm. High power handling, high output, shielded design, easily field-replaceable for the ribbon.
Model: AC165AVM/50CK, 1×165mm (6.5″). Aluminum frame, the composite
cone of Non-woven carbon fiber and Kevlar, 50mm (2″) copper clad
aluminum voice coil with flat wire, the special magnet system with
Faraday ring and demodulation coil, 120mm×20mm Y30 Ferrite magnet.
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- Crossover’s Attenuation Slope: Woofer -12dB, Tweeter -18dB
- Crossover Components:
M-Cap Supreme MKP capacitors are used for the crossover of tweeter,
Aurum Cantus MKP capacitors are used for the crossover of midwoofer.
Also, high purified OFC inductors and the metal oxide film resistors
with military industrial standard.
- Connective Cable: Teflon insulated OCC cable
- Damping Materials: The polyester fiber and the PU foam
- Connections: 4 pcs 18mm gold-plated copper connectors, Bi-wiring
- Cabinet Material: High quality MDF
- Finish: The standard finish is high gloss Rosewood, with optional high gloss Maple, Cherry and Black finishes.
- Dimensions (HWD): 410mm×225mm×359mm (16.14″×8.86″×14.13″).
- Net Weight: 16kgs/pc (35.27lb/pc)
- Gross Weight: 50kgs/pair (110.24lb/pair)
- Shipping Volume: 0.214m3/pair
Finish options for V3M：
Shown with optional stand, which is highly recommended!